Rosslare Vandal and Weather Resistant Biometric Reader
The AY-B8620 is a high-quality fingerprint & card reader for indoor applications, which is ideal for any project by providing excellent performance while remaining cost-effective. With a capacity of 7000 fingerprint templates and a built-in 13.56 MHz MIFARE or 125 kHz (EM) credential reader, it enables higher security by dual factor authentication (Fingerprint + Card). When used with the AxTraxNG™ Server with integrated template management and distribution module, fingerprint template enrollment can be done concurrently on multiple workstations.
More Info +
Securing your assets, people, and property has never been easier. The AY-B86x0 is anti-vandal, featuring a rugged IP65 and IK10 housing with metal reinforcement for outdoor applications. The reader is networked and can be installed using TCP/IP, and can be configured via AxTraxNG Client. The reader outputs Wiegand 26-Bit protocol for access control panel connectivity. The water and dust sealed optical chamber features a 500 DPI sensor, capable of reading both wet and dry fingers, and a scratch-resistant glass surface that does not wear down with heavy use for a long product lifetime. The reader can store up to 7,000 templates, and using a high-speed CPU, it can scan a 1:7000 list in less than 1 second. This solution is ideal for any business from one door up to thousands of doors with up to 3500 users per reader (2 fingers per user).
The AY-B86x0 features a rugged metal case (IK10) and epoxy potting for protection. This fingerprint and 13.56 MHz MIFARE or 125 KHz EM RFID card reader is suitable for indoor and outdoor operation (IP65). AY-B86x0 can enroll 7,000 fingerprint templates (1:N) and enables dual factor authentication (Fingerprint + Card). It can connect via Wiegand to any third-party access control panel and has TCP/IP connectivity for terminal management. The reader can be set up easily using the AxTraxNG Client software.
- Supported by Rosslare AxTraxNG software
- Small compact design for indoor/outdoor use
- Anti-vandal (IK10)
- Capacity for 7000 templates 1:7000 with highspeed CPU (search time is less than 1 s)
- Combined RFID card and fingerprint for higher security with dual factor applications
- Built-in TCP/IP / RS-485, and Wiegand connectivity
- 100,000 non-volatile event log
- Wide thermal operating range (-20°C to 60°C)
- Built-in buzzer and LED indication
- AxTraxNG: Easy to install and operate using Rosslare AxTraxNG™ Server for Windows for managing user data and template distribution (many languages)