Rosslare Security , AY-B8620 Vandal and Weather Resistant Biometric Reader
The AY-B8620 is a high-quality fingerprint & card reader for indoor applications, which is ideal for any project by providing excellent performance while remaining cost-effective. With a capacity of 7000 fingerprint templates and a built-in 125 kHz (EM) credential reader, it enables higher security by dual factor authentication (Fingerprint + Card).
When used with the AxTraxNG™ Server with integrated template management and distribution module, fingerprint template enrollment can be done concurrently on multiple workstations.
More Info +
Securing your assets, people, and property has never been easier. The AY-B8620 is anti-vandal, featuring a rugged IP65 and IK10 housing with metal reinforcement for outdoor applications. The reader is networked and can be installed using TCP/IP, and can be configured via AxTraxNG Client. The reader outputs Wiegand 26-Bit protocol for access control panel connectivity. The water and dust sealed optical chamber features a 500 DPI sensor, capable of reading both wet and dry fingers, and a scratch-resistant glass surface that does not wear down with heavy use for a long product lifetime. The reader can store up to 7,000 templates, and using a high-speed CPU, it can scan a 1:7000 list in less than 1 second. This solution is ideal for any business from one door up to thousands of doors with up to 3500 users per reader (2 fingers per user).
The AY-B8620 features a rugged metal case (IK10) and epoxy potting for protection. This fingerprint and 125 KHz EM RFID card reader is suitable for indoor and outdoor operation (IP65). AY-B8620 can enroll 7,000 fingerprint templates (1:N) and enables dual factor authentication (Fingerprint + Card). It can connect via Wiegand to any third-party access control panel and has TCP/IP connectivity for terminal management. The reader can be set up easily using the AxTraxNG Client software.
- Supported by Rosslare AxTraxNG software
- Small compact design for indoor/outdoor use
- Anti-vandal (IK10)
- Capacity for 7000 templates 1:7000 with highspeed CPU (search time is less than 1 s)
- Combined RFID card and fingerprint for higher security with dual factor applications
- Built-in TCP/IP / RS-485, and Wiegand connectivity
- 100,000 non-volatile event log
- Wide thermal operating range (-20°C to 60°C)
- Built-in buzzer and LED indication
- Voltage: 12VDC, 150mA working current
- IP Rating: IP65 water-proof
- Operating Range: (-20°C to 60°C)
- Max Users: 3,500 users (2 prints per user, total of 7,000 templates)
- AxTraxNG: Easy to install and operate using Rosslare AxTraxNG™ Server for Windows for managing user data and template distribution (many languages)