Rosslare AC-825IP Multi-Door Access Control Kit
Package Details - What's in the box?
The Rosslare Card, Keypad or Fingerprint Access control kit includes weather resistant readers that can be used on both interior and exterior applications.
In addition to fingerprint entry, the AY-B8620 units featured in this kit can also accept proximity cards and keytags for greater flexibility.
Kit below can be configured for 1-4 doors and is fully expandable using more controllers or expansion panels (please call us for details on expansion).
Package includes everything for a Door Access install:
- Rosslare AC-825IP Controller TCP/IP ready, in locking metal enclosure
- 12VDC, 2.0amp power supply*
- AxTraxNG Server and Client Software CD included
- Fingerprint/Prox reader (see reader selection below)
- Door Locking hardware (see hardware selection)
- Proximity Cards and Tags (optional)
- Battery Back-up; SLA1075 12vdc 8ah Backup Battery
- Technical documents, wiring diagrams and installation software training videos
Note: Wire Not Included 22/6 Shielded needed for readers, 18/4 for electric strikes and 18/6 for maglocks with status.
*If you configure this kit to include more than two magnetic locks, the B-Tron (V-DC 4-4-5) 12VDC, 4.0amp power supply upgrade option will be required to provide additional power for the magnetic locks!
We can assist you with system design including lock selection. For assistance configuring this kit or any other kit please Call us Toll Free at 1.866.500.5625 or use the Live Chat feature.
Hardware & Reader Selection Door - 1
Reader - Door 1
Locking Hardware - Door 1
Hardware & Reader Selection Door - 2
Reader - Door 2
Locking Hardware - Door 2
Hardware & Reader Selection Door - 3
Reader - Door 3
Locking Hardware - Door 3
Hardware & Reader Selection Door - 4
Reader - Door 4
Locking Hardware - Door 4
Proximity Access Cards
Kit Components (Pre-selected as Standard)
Optional Components (not included in kit)
Wiring & Other Optional Components
The AC-825IP is a 4 door networked access controller suitable for a medium-scale to high-scale access control projects. The controller comes with one onboard expansion slot and can be further expanded by connecting up to 12 expansion boards via OSDP. Using D-805 door expansion boards, a single AC-825IP can handle up to 58 doors and 100,000 users.
Kit Can be configured with Card Access, Keypad / PIN access and/or weatherized fingerprint reader access for both indoor/outdoor installations.
System Software Features
AxTraxNG™ Ultralight networked access control management software. Rosslare’s AxTraxNG™ Ultralight is a Server-Client software management system enabling management of modular networked access control panels. The AxTraxNG™ Ultralight management software is user-friendly, intuitive, reliable, and rich in functionality.
- Password controlled for high level of security
- Advanced Access Group assignment
- Complete Access Monitoring capability
- User-friendly software with intuitive GUI help reduce the complexity of installation
- Manages user data, photo and information fields, access rights, alarms, strike time, and door mode, all from one central location
- Card database automation for automatic deletion of unused cards
- Produces attendance reports from acquired data
System Requirements for the AXTRAXNG Software
- SUPPORTED OS: WINDOWS 7 SP1, 8.1 OR 10, 32 OR 64 BIT **NOTE: WINDOWS XP NOT SUPPORTED **
AXTRAXNG Software License
- Software License is FREE up to 256 Readers
- AY-B8620 Dual Technology Fingerprint/Prox readers
- Locking Metal Enclosure included
- 12VDC, 2.0amp Power Supply included*
*If you configure this kit to include more than two magnetic locks, the B-Tron (V-DC 4-4-5) 12VDC 4.0amp power supply upgrade option will be required to provide additional power for the magnetic locks!
AxTraxNG™ Software - V.18.104.22.168
AxTraxNG - Software design, set-up and use Video - 63 Minutes
AxTraxNG - AC-825IP Set-up and Wiring Video - 9 Minutes