RF Ideas, Wave ID Plus mini keystroke V3 black USB Reader
RF Ideas smallest and most capable desktop reader. Supports nearly all proximity and contactless credentials worldwide. The small yet powerful credential reader has an extensive feature set.
More Info +
RF Ideas smallest and most capable desktop reader. Supports nearly all proximity and contactless credentials worldwide. The small yet powerful credential reader has an extensive feature set that includes:
- Four ID card configurations (2 are pre-set and all four are user definable)
- Auto-tuning for 13.56 MHz antenna to optimize performance in various environments
- User-selectable volume control including a beeper on/off setting
- Support for iCLASS® ID, SE and Seos® (800 models only)
- New compact and modern design
- Articulated cable and rubber feet provide secure desktop placement
Superior Security just got Smaller
The versatile WAVE ID Plus Mini reader combines proximity and contactless technologies into one reader that has the ability to hold four card configurations, enabling growing organizations to seamlessly integrate different ID card technologies. These credential readers are designed for customers seeking to leverage their existing card system for applications beyond building access. Developed to read virtually any proximity or contactless card type in the world, the WAVE ID Plus Mini is the most powerful, robust reader on the market for identification, authentication, and access applications. Credential-based reader solutions eliminate the need to manually enter user names andpasswords, streamlining workflow and eliminating errors for identification.
Expanding Credential Identification Beyond Physical Access
The WAVE ID Plus Mini reader easily integrates into existing card access systems, allowing companies to leverage the same cards they use to get into the building for countless applications involving logical access to network, software applications, and equipment. Connecting directly into the USB port, the reader emulates keystrokes of the USB model card data on the login screen. Its plug-and-play functionality requires no software for seamless integration with common operating systems and applications.
Software Developer Kits (SDKs) allow independent programmers to develop and enable their applications with the ability to read ID card identifi cation information directly off any of the proximity, contactless or magnetic swipe cards in use today. Software developers can easily create a solution that leverages the use of employee ID card data, resulting in added benefi ts to their applications such as single sign-on, QA tracking, cashless cafeteria, industrial vending or attendance.
RDR-80531BKU, WAVE ID Plus Mini Black Keystroke USB Reader RDR-80532BKU, WAVE ID Plus Mini Black SDK USB Reader RDR-80031BKU, WAVE ID Plus Mini w/iCLASS SE & Seos Black Keystroke USB Reader RDR-80032BKU, WAVE ID Plus Mini Black w/iCLASS SE & Seos SDK USB Reader.
- Length 2.9 inches (74mm), Width 1.7 inches (42mm), Height 0.5 inches (13mm) 2.5 ounces (72g) with a 6 inch cable Black (gray inlay)
- LED indicator
- Adjustable beeper volume (off, low, medium, high) Desktop USB self-powered 65 mA typical, 185 mA maximum
- Temperture rating -13 degrees to 150 defree F (-25 degrees to 65 degrees C)
- Relative humidity 5% to 95%, non-condensing -40 degrees to 185 degrees F (-40 degrees to 85 degrees C)
- FCC-United States
- CE Mark-Europe
- IC-Industry Canada
- UL Environmental: RoHS, REACH