RCI 3590 Lock 'N' Prox Battery Lock, Built-in Prox
The RCI 3590 Compact Cabinet Lock with Built-in Proximity is an ideal stand-alone solution when security needs to be concealed. The use of a simple programming card to add and delete users, makes installation quick, easy, and user-friendly. **Special Order Item, please allow 3-4 weeks delivery ** Contact us at 1-866-500-5625 with any questions prior to purchase.
More Info +
The RCI 3590 Compact Battery Powered Cabinet Lock with Built-in Proximity is an ideal stand-alone solution when security needs to be concealed. The use of a simple programming card to add and delete users, makes installation quick, easy, and user-friendly
- Easy to install and simple to program without PC and software
- Can be fitted to sliding doors, drawer fronts, drawer backs, leaf doors, glass etc.
- Up to 25mm of reliable reading through wood material without external antenna
- 50 users per lock capability
- Flexible, project-based programming and functions available
- Minimum 30,000 latch openings per life of battery (Lithium battery included)
- Low battery audible warning Fail locked. Fail unlocked when battery fails.
- Very robust, impact-proof motor operation
- Audible signal upon card presentation
- Door Open alarm function with 3590SPACRD
- Various catch options available, including spring open door release
- 3-Year Limited Warranty (excluding battery)
- Interior use
- Retail Security
- Medical Cabinets
- Display Cases
- Wall Mounted Work Stations
- Drawer Application
- Front Face Mount Installs using Standard Locking Pin
- Back of Drawer Installs using Locking Pin with Alarm Function. Requires External Reader.
- Sliding & Swinging Door Application
- Pivoting Door Mount Installs using Standard Locking Pin
- 3590SPCRD - Standard Locking Pin (no alarm function)
- 3590SPACRD - Standard Locking Pin with Alarm Function, *see description below
A – Alarm Function - Preprogrammed alarm function to detect if the door is left ajar or forced open. When the door is left ajar for more than 30 seconds the alarm will beep until the door is closed or a valid user card is presented. If the door is forced open, the sounder will sound at full volume immediately. To silence the alarm a valid user card must be presented to the lock.
- 3590ER-SLOC - External Reader - Surface Mounted (with 1.5m cable length) for use when lock is not within read range specifications.
- 3590ER-RLOC - External Reader - Recess Mounted (with 1.5m cable length) for use when lock is not within read range specifications. Reader Diameter is 12mm, and length is 40mm.