Mifare Desfire EV1 Encrypted Readers
Normal access control cards can be easily copied in seconds just like physical keys. Protect your facility with the latest technology from Rosslare. Communication between reader and card is secured using a 128 bit AES encryption key so your cards can not be read or copied for nefarious purposes.
The AY-x6x70 readers read secure O2S ID data and the CSN from MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic credentials.
The AY-x6x80 readers read secure O2S ID data and the CSN from MIFARE DESFire EV1 and MIFARE Classic credentials.
More Info +
Rosslare’s Open to Secure™ (O2S®) family of readers are highly flexible smart card readers that redefine ease of use and high security in the world of RFID access control solutions. The readers support reading from and writing to the secure memory of the world’s most accepted RFID technologies – MIFARE® DESFire® EV1, MIFARE® Plus, and MIFARE Classic® EV1.
With MIFARE DESFire EV1 and MIFARE Plus credentials, you have access to the highest levels of cryptographic security with support for 128-bit AES encrypted communications between reader and credential. With O2S preprogrammed readers and credentials, you can have the highest level of secure access control solutions right out of the box.
Choose from a variety of standard configurations to get the functionality that you need – single gang or mullion mount, proximity only or proximity & keypad authentication, pigtail or terminal block termination, and multi-format Wiegand or OSDP outputs. You can customize the reader to meet your requirements for maximum configuration flexibility.
- Contactless smart card reader (13.56 MHz)
- Meets ISO14443 Type A Standard
- AES 128-Bit encryption during transmission (MIFARE Plus and MIFARE DESFire EV1)
- Reads O2S ID data from O2S credentials
- Reads CSN of non-O2S credentials
- Output formats: Wiegand
- RGB multi-color light indicator
- Blue backlit tact switch keypad
- Fully-potted construction for indoor and outdoor use
- Optical back tamper sensor
- Two LED control inputs
- Buzzer control input
- Operating Voltage Range 6 to 16 VDC
- Standby Input Current at 12V 85 mA
- Maximum Input Current at 12V 110 mA
- LED Control Two Inputs: Green LED CTL and RED LED CTL – TTL
- Auxiliary Input Buzzer CTL or Hold CTL – TTL
- Auxiliary Output Tamper Output (OC, active low, max. sink current 30 mA)
- Supported Data Formats Proximity: Wiegand (per format on O2S credential) OSDP via RS458 (selected models) Keypad: Seven user-selectable standard formats available
- Maximum Cable Distance to Controller Wiegand: 500 ft (150 m) with 18-AWG cable
- Operating Temperature -24ºF to 145ºF (-31ºC to 63ºC)
- Operating Humidity 0% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Outdoor Usage Weather-resistant, meets IP65, epoxy potted, suitable for outdoor use
- Dimensions of Models (H x W x D)
- AY-G6xx0: 5.7 x 1.7 x 0.9 inches (145.3 x 42.0 x 23.0 mm)
- AY-H6xx0: 4.7 x 3.2 x 0.9 inches (120.0 x 80.0 x 23.0 mm)
- 5-Year Limited Product Warranty