MF-C103 Cylindrical, RFID, Latch Mifare Hotel Lock
**Discontinued Series, Available to Existing Properties ONLY**
Please call 1-866-500-5625 for assistance placing an order
The MF-C103 RFID electronic hotel lock from Maglocks.com features leading edge Mifare technology that can be easily installed in a standard 2-1/8" cylindrical door prep with little or no modifications required.
RF style locks offer many advantages over traditional swipe card locks:
• No exposed card slots on the face of the unit. Helps prevent water/dirt from getting inside the lock unit and causing pre-mature failure.
• No wear and tear on the read heads. Because cards are "waved" in-front of the lock (average 1.5cm range) they never make contact with a read head which eliminates the possibility of a damaged card breaking in the lock.
• Single latch design allows for an easy do-it yourself installation.
*Note, the hotel locks are handed and are not field reversible. Please place your order based on the TOTAL number of locks required (including any spares), once your order has been processed we will contact you for the final count of Right Hand and Left Hand units.
More Info +
The MF-C103 electronic hotel lock from maglocks.com features leading edge RFID technology that can be easily installed in a standard 2-1/8 inch cylindrical door prep with little or no modifications required. With no exposed card swipes this lock is perfect for both interior and exterior applications.
- Mifare 1K proximity cards and Mechanical Key Operation.
- High Quality Satin Nickel Scratch Resistant Finish
- Elegant styling with no visible screws or card slots on the lock surface.
- Featuring a free rotating handle designed to prolong mechanism life and eliminate the potential for a handle forced break-in.
- Audit trail stores the most recent 256 transactions and maintains the information within the lock for up to 10 years.
- Easy Install and program **requires HMS-MF hotel management software and encoder (sold separately)
Each Hotel Lock Includes
- Complete electronic RFID card hotel lock
- 2 Mechanical Keys
- 2-3/8 inch backset cylindrical latch
- 2-3/4 inch backset cylindrical latch
- Strike plate
- Tool pack to remove lock cylinder
- Installation screws
- 100% Free Technical Support!!
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC (-5ºF) to +70ºC (+158ºF).
- Power Requirements: 4 1.5V AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Typical Battery Life: 15,000 unlock cycles
- Satin Nickel