Gate Door Opener Access Control Kit (Complete System)
Package Details - What's in the box?
Computerized Gate Opening System with built in TCP/IP Ethernet hookup. Connect 1 reader to outside of gate. 2 and 4 gate versions also available. Enclosure not rated for outdoor use. Please call for custom kit configuration or product selection assistance!
The gate system is ideal for:
- Automatic Gates
- Storage Facilities
- Pump Motor
- Any device that takes a NO (Normally Open) trigger to operate
Package includes everything for a single gate install:
- 1 each ACP-1N single door Controller TCP/IP ready, in locking metal enclosure with power supply
- 1 each Proximity Reader
- 1 each Cobra Controls .NET software CD. Also contains techncial documents, wiring diagrams and installation software training videos.
- 1 each SLA1075 12vdc 8ah Backup Battery
- 1 each RBSN Relay
- Your choice of proximity tags slectable below
For assistance configuring this kit or a custom kit please use the Live Chat feature or Call us Toll Free at 1-866-500-5625
Reader Selection - Gate
Reader - Gate
System Controller (available with 2 AMP or upgraded 4 AMP Power Supply)
System Controller and Power Supply
Kit Components (Pre-selected as Standard in the Gate Kit)
Proximity Access Cards
Optional: Wiring & Installation
Wiring and other optional components
N-Series Software Not Compatible with T-Series Controllers
Access control with built in TCP/IP Ethernet interface. The ACP series from Cobra Controls allows you to connect an unlimited number of 1, 2 or 4 door panels to your network for complete system expansion. Cobra controllers use NON-PROPRIETARY readers and inputs based on the industry standard Wiegand format. ACP-N Series Controllers are not compatible with ACP-T Series Controllers.
- ACP-4N (4-Door Controller: 2amp)
- ACP-2N (2-Door Controller: 2amp)
- ACP-1N (1-Door Controller: 2amp)
- ACP-4NF (4-Door Controller: 4amp)
- ACP-2NF (2-Door Controller: 4amp)
- ACP-1NF (1-Door Controller: 4amp)
- Easily add or remove card holders with only a few mouse clicks
- 255 time zones with start and stop dates
- Individual door sensor/monitoring inputs for each door
- Individual request to exit RTE inputs for each door
- Lost card registry with simple reissue feature
- Unlimited departments and sections
- Unlimited number of control panels and doors on same system
- Audit trail customizable by date, department, user, and/or by door. Report layout also flexible. Save as Excel spreadsheet, print, or view.
- Industry standard 26 bit Wiegand interface to work with any combination of Card readers, keypads, fingerprint reader, bar-code reader, etc. with Wiegand output.
- Real time monitoring through software for alarms, duress, invalid card reads, door propped, and door forced events.
- Anti-pass back
- Storage capacity: 20,000 users and 100,000 events
Real Time Monitoring
- The Cobra Controls .net Access Control Software also offers a powerful real time monitoring and management interface. Watch as the computer scans doors and reacts to real time events.
- Note: Live connection to controllers not required for doors to operate - needed only for live interaction. Features of real time monitoring screen:
- Check command performs status and diagnostics on selected doors and their controllers. Setting time synchronizes controllers to the computer for timing. Upload and download from this interface to update both the controller with correct access privileges and to receive latest auditing information. A real-time download option keeps you up to the second with event monitoring.
- Remote locking and unlocking of any one or all doors is a simple mouse click. You can "lock down" or lock open any one or multiple doors. Momentary unlock a door and then it will go back to normal access state. Reset alarms via mouse.
- 12VDC 2amp Linear Power Supply in locking metal enclosure with outputs for control panel and electronic locks included
- 16.5 VAC Transformer included
- Locking Metal Enclosure included 12.0 inch x 13.0 inch 3.9 inch
ACP-N Series Computerized Access Control
|Conventional Function||Offline operation; real time supervision; photo display; mass storage; flexible user privilege setup; remote unlocking; multi-user supervision; quick setting; convenient checking and query; revisable and printable report form; report form; report can be exported to excel file; card+password unlocking; alarm for long time unclosing; alarm for invalid card swiping; first card unlocking; alarm for illegal break in; unlocking at definite time; e-map etc.|
|Professional function||For professional users such as bank, cash house, telecom station, power supply station, prison and police station: interface locking; intimidation alarm; integrated fire control; anti-passback and anti-tail; interlocking; multi-card unlocking; emergency double locking; in door population checking; unlocking based on internal and external validation.|
|all-in-one-card management system||normal shift and multi-shifts time attendance management system; fixed ration dining management system; meeting attendance management system; online patrol management system and security alarm management system.|
|Communication||TCP/IP 10M/100M adaptive|
|English Software supportable database||Access and SQL|
|Description||Control 1, 2 or 4 door, get in and out door by swiping card, or get in by swiping card and get out door by button|
|Power Supply||12VDC, 2amp supply standard. (12VDC, 4amp supply with fire panel tie in available)|
|Power Consumption of Circuit Board||Less than 100mA|
|Input Format of Reader||Wiegand 26 (All card reader with compatible protocol, such as Motorola , HID® (H10301), EM , Mifare one etc.)|
|Quantity of Readers||2 readers per door|
|Door Controlled||Boards available for 1,2 or 4 door.|
|Door opening time extending setting||1-600 seconds (adjustable)|
|Max Quantity of controller||N = No limit|
|Remark: N denotes quantity of computer serial port or quantity of 485 hub port, support 256pcs ports|
|Operation Temperature||minus 40 - plus 70|
|Operation Humidity||10-90 % RH - No Condensation|
|Quantity of users||20,000 Users|
|Quantity of Event Buffers (offline)||100,000 event buffers|
|Power interruption protection measure||High Speed Memory, Records never lose|
|Max Distance from Reader to Controller||100m (suggestion distance 80m)|
|Max Distance between Controllers||RS232: Communication Distance less than 13m, suggestion distance is 3m or less|
|RS485: bus line max length 1200m, suggestion length 1000m or less, if expansion device added, the distance could be 3000m|
|TCP/IP: Depends on net coverage area|
|Collocations||PCB board, case, power, power line, serial port communication line, software, manual, certificate, key(2pcs), carton|
|Alarm for long time door open, illegal break in, intimidate||Yes|
|Fire and alarm linkage||If no connection with the expansion board, only has software interface alarm, and drive the computer speaker. If connected with expansion board, is able to alarm by hardware, if connected with strengthened expansion board, then is able to Security alarm|
|Compulsive open and close door at long time||Yes|
|Open door in remote distance||Yes|
|Anti pass back and tail||Yes|
|Multi-card open door||Yes|
|Open long time at specified time||Yes|
|First card unlocking||Yes|
|Unlock based on internal and external validation||Yes|
|Keypad (card+password, super password)||Yes|
Copyright 2020, Cobra Controls. All rights reserved.