Folger Adam 310-2 Electric Strike, Fire Rated Grade 1
The 310 Series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications that would disable other electric strikes.
310-2: For a 1/2” or 5/8” throw latchbolt (without deadbolt) on single and pairs of doors
• 1/2” keeper standard
More Info +
Industrial grade electric strikes that offer extra heavy duty durability and tamper resistance.
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance rating 500,000 cycles
- Horizontally adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
- 1/2 inch keeper depth (310-2)
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only)
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour double door (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- DOD approved
- New York City accepted
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- .51amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- 310-2-F-12D (Fail Safe)
- 310-2-F-24D (Fail Safe)
- 310-2-F-12D-LCBMA (Fail Safe)
- 310-2-F-24D-LCBMA (Fail Safe)
- LCBMA - Detects position of latchbolt in pocket