Cobra Controls ACP-N Series Software
Cobra Controls Door Access Control
Download the Cobra Controls Door Access Control system software. To use your Cobra Controls.NET software beyond the initial 30-day evaluation period, an activation code is required. Simply, complete the contact form on the attached page Cobra Controls System Registration and we will email you activation instructions.
Registration adds your email to our Cobra Controls newsletter to keep you informed of software updates and special offers. You may amend your subscription, at any time to limit contact to critical software upgrade and life safety topics only.
SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD - ACP-N Series
SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD - Legacy ACP-T Series [DISCONTINUED - Controllers purchased prior to 2016]
- Legacy ACP-T Series: DISCONTINUED SERIES SOFTWARE version: 6.9.21 [Size: 57.3MB Zip File]
- Legacy ACP-T Series: Quick Start Guide for DISCONTINUED Controllers
- ACP-T Series controllers are discontinued. This software is provided for legacy ACP-T Series controllers only sold prior to 2016.
- ACP-N Series controllers are NOT compatible with ACP-T series controllers.
- If you have questions regarding your system software requirements, just give us a call.
Hardware and Software Requirements to operate your Cobra Controls Door Access System Software
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Vista, XP, 2000, NT or 98 compatible
- Browser: Safari, Chrome, and Firefox - current version
- Computer and processor: 1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 250 MB minimum
- Disk space: 250 MB minimum disk space for program files
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768
If you have additional questions regarding hardware or software requirements or set-up, we are available to help.
- Toll-Free Telephone: 1.866.500.5625
- Direct Telephone: 1.518.843.3322