CL610 Codelocks Mechanical PIN code Cylindrical Latchbolt
The CL610 is a heavy duty cylindrical latch lock. The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
This lock is perfect for wine cellars, utility rooms, storage rooms, offices, server rooms, break rooms, sheds, cell phone towers, remote facilities, employees only doors, and other medium to high traffic applications. This lock is exceptionally well suited for applications with very infrequent usage with no batteries to change its very reliable.
**No Batteries Required**
More Info +
The CL600 range incorporating the new Quick Code system allows on door code change in seconds. Typically most mechanical digital locks require the lock to be removed from the door or partly disassembled to change the code.
Supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
- Tubular / clyindrical latch
- Internal doors and external doors
- Quick Code change - no need to remove lock from door
- Mechanical Codelock
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Tested to Grade 2 - ANSI - A156.2
- Brand: Codelocks
- Body Material: Zinc Alloy
- Codes: 8,191 non sequential codes available
- Code change method: On door via key
- Code storage: Single code
- Door thickness: 35mm - 60mm (1 3/8 inch - 2 3/8 inch)
- Key cylinder change: From lock front (6 pin)
- Key override: As standard the lock has a key override function
- Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
- Spindle type: 2 part 8mm (5/16 inch) spring loaded spindle
- Suitable for: Internal and external use
- Type: Cylindrical Latch