Adams Rite RT1050D Digital Glass Door Lock
The RITE Touch RT1050D offers sophisticated styling, convenience, flexible access control, and safety and security for single or double glass doors.
Perfect for indoor applications with no modification necessary to the glass, the easy to install, surface mounted RITE Touch combines elegant aesthetics with the latest touch screen technology. Distinguish the opening by harmonizing style and security with the RITE Touch.
• Prox card or PIN code entry
• Surface mounted installation (no drilling glass)
• Automatic locking option
• Thin, low profile design
• Battery powered 4xAA
Includes (4) free prox cards!
More Info +
The surface-mounted RITE Touch RT1050 digital glass door lock provides flexible, keyless access control for glass doors.
The RITE Touch RT1050 is a digital door lock that provides keyless access control for glass openings. The RITE Touch offers sophisticated styling, convenience, flexible access control, and safety and security for glass doors. Designed for indoor applications, the easy-to-install surface mounted RITE Touch RT1050 combines elegant aesthetics with the latest touch screen technology, to harmonize style and security.
The surface-mounted lock features two options for credential actuation on the secure side of the door: either by entering a user code using the touch-screen or by using provided MIFARE® credential cards. The lock features two modes of unlock from the inside of the door: either with the thumbturn or accessibility lever of the RT1050D or RT1050L respectively, or by using the override button.
- Strike: Surface-mounted strike for inactive leaf of paired glass doors provided.
- Door Thickness: 7/16" to 1/2" [11.1 mm to 12.7 mm] thick glass doors.
- Lock Body: Comes in an elegant mirrored finish
- Front Body: 9/16" x 2-7/8" x 7-5/16" [14.3 mm x 73.0 mm x 185.7 mm]
- Back Body: 1-15/16" x 3-1/16" x 7-1/2" [49.2 mm x 77.8 mm x 190.5 mm]
- Bolt: Twin bolts measuring 13/32" [10.3 mm] diameter with 1-1/8" [28.6 mm] throw. Bolt Extensions included separately in standard package for larger door gap, including twin bolts with 2-1/8" [54.0 mm] throw.
- Operating Temperatures: +5 to +130F [-15 to +55C]. Designed for indoor applications only.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting plate, AA batteries (x4), credential cards (x4), single door magnet, bolt extensions, thin door plate, and mounting screws.
- Shipping weight: 6 lbs [2.72 kg]
- Battery-operated lock uses four (4) AA alkaline batteries; expected battery life is one (1) year based on ten (10) daily uses
- Programming via touch-screen
- The unit may be programmed for one Master code and one user code
- Supports up to 40 credential cards. Additional cards available separately
- RT1050D with thumbturn; RT1050L with ADA compliant accessibility lever
- The surface-mounted strike is provided for pair of door applications
- Additional credential cards available separately, RT-5C-1050 pack of five (5) cards
Product Note: Indoor applications only
- Extra credential card 5 pack (RT-5C-1050)