Returns Policy for Maglocks.com
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
If you are unhappy with your order and your product is eligible for return¹, please do the following within 30 days of receiving your order: RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL. Email us or call Toll Free (866) 500 - 5625 to let us know you would like to return the product. We will provide a Return Authorization and Approval Number [RAAN]. Without a RAAN, returns will not be accepted.
1. Please let us know which product(s) you would like to return.
2. Tell us if you would like a refund, or if you would like a store credit that you can use for future purchases from us.
3. Please tell us your reason for returning the product(s) so that we can improve our products and services.
4. You are responsible for all shipping costs. Pack the products you are returning carefully so they will not break or scratch in shipping. It would be a good idea to insure the package and obtain delivery confirmation or tracking number. We are not responsible (and will not be able to issue a refund) for shipments that we don't receive, or that are damaged because of inadequate packaging.
5. When we have received the item(s) back from you, we will put a refund (minus shipping costs and a 15% restock fee) through on your credit card or we will mail you a check if you paid by check or money order. If you are requesting a product exchange, your store credit will be available within a few days from the time we receive it back in the mail.
Note: The item must be in its original unused condition² to be returned, unless the return is for a manufacturer defect.
¹Special order items can not be canceled or returned after paid. (Special order items, are denoted on your Maglocks.com receipt)
1. How To Return An Item
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at (866) 500 - 5625 to request a refund.
We will assign you a Return Authorization and Approval Number [RAAN]. You must obtain a RAAN before you return any product to Maglocks.com and the RAAN must appear on your return packing label and on the outside of the box, Merchandise without a RAAN will be refused. Please note, the RAAN is valid for (10) days from date of issuance. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return.
Mail your returned item to:Maglocks.comRAAN #1177 Riverfront CenterAmsterdam, NY 12010United States
2. Condition of Returned Item
²All returns must include original factory box, original factory packaging (foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.) all instructional menus, parts and paperwork. Also please enclose a brief letter of explanation of returned, state your requests for either a refund or exchange and RAAN. We will not accept a return if packaging is not in its original condition. Returned merchandise which is lost or damaged in transit is not the responsibility of Maglocks.com, but rather the shipping carrier. It is the buyer's responsibility to file claims with the carrier.
3. Restocking Fee
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
4. Damaged Products
We do our best to package your order so it will arrive undamaged, but sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. Please contact us immediately upon receipt of the damaged shipment to make a damage claim. Do NOT discard the damaged items, and do not mail them back to us without obtaining a RAAN.
This policy was last updated May 25, 2011