BOSCH DS161 Series Request-to-exit Detector in Black
The DS161 Series consists of the DS161 Detector (black) and the DS160 Detector (light gray). They are specifically designed for Request-to-exit (REX) applications.
The DS161 and DS160 detect motion in their coverage area and signal an access control system or door control device.
UL and CE certifited
More Info +
Special Bulk Purchase Pricing
The DS161 is a passive-infrared detector designed for request to exit (REX) applications. It is UL Listed as an access control device under the UL 294 standard and is listed for Class I for UL Canada (ULC-S319). For C-UL listed installation applications, the REX shall be connected to ULCS319 listed compatible devices (i.e. control units, power supply and locks). Intended for indoor use only.
- Single or Double Door use
- Wall or ceiling mountable
- Internal vertical pointability
- Wrap-around coverage pattern
- RTE Input R
- Alarm output: Two form C relay contacts
- Indicators: One activation LED
- Relay Latch Time: Adjustable to 64 sec.
- Enclosure Dimensions: 6.75 inch x 1.8 inch x 1.75 inch
- Enclosure Material: High impact ABS plastic
- Power Loss Default Mode: Programmable fail-safe or fail-secure modes
- Timer Mode: Programmable reset (accumulative) or non-reset (counting) mode.
- Mounting Location: Surface mount on wall or ceiling
- Operating Temperature: -29°C to +49°C (-20°F to +120°F)
- DS161 - black