S6100DE Rim Mount Exit Bar with Delayed Egress Controller
A wall mount controller incorporates all delayed egress logic for 15 or 30 second exit delay, alternating 85 db tone and voice message with a digital countdown display that provides clear and comprehensive instructions for persons without prior knowledge of door operation and personnel notification. A keypad provides reset and bypass control eliminating the need of keys that may be misplaced or lost. Applications include retail loss prevention, wandering patient control and nursery infant protection.
• User PIN codes may be assigned to 1, 2 or all control functions.
• Reset, sustained bypass and momentary bypass (RES)
• Audible alarm voice release time, warning or safety message
• Visual desplay countdown, locked/unlocked, egress executed
• 15 or 30 second exit delay, 1 or 2 second nuisance delay
Controller Voltage: 12/24 DC
Controller Current Draw: 180mA
Max Current Lock Output: 1 Amp @ 12/24 VDC
Monitor Relays Contact Rating: 1 Amp @ 12/24 VDC (resistive)
Temperature: 0-70deg C
Electrified Push Bar Specifications
450 mA actuation, 180mA continous @ 24VDC Continuous Duty
Length: (selectable, 36" standard)
S6100DE - Wall mount delayed egress controller with keypad and electrified exit device
S6100KDE - Keypad controller with redundant key switch capable of all keypad control features
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Regular Price: $1,100.00
Special Price: $935.00
There is no product questions yet.